Friday, 8 October 2010

The Social Network

So, first of all, I clearly haven't mastered the camera on my new smartphone (this pic was the best of 6). Additionally, as it's not an iPhone I felt like a spy Tweeting from the Apple Store, Regent Street, where this Q&A with the cast and writer of the Facebook film - The Social Network - was taking place. From left to right we saw and heard from Aaron Sorkin, Andrew Garfield, Justin Timberlake and Jesse Eisenberg. Rick Edwards of T4 was compering (or 'moderating', according to the introduction).

I didn't stay for it all as I have my ticket for a Wednesday screening and clips were being shown. It's enough to say that all four were making considered comments about playing living people who had not only been caught up in one of the most significant socio-technological developments so far this century but who also had had to deal with the inevitable litigation that comes with.

Me? I can tell my grandkids I stood 5m away from the man who wrote The West Wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment